13+ Black Box On Windshield

Asked by Chas1986 Mar 26 2017 at 0223 AM. It is just above the rearview mirror on the passanger sideit has a wire.


Amazon

Web C6 Corvette General Discussion - black box on passenger windshield - At the risk of sounding like an idiot could someone tell me what is contained in the black.

. Those little black dots you see every time you look out your windshield are called frits. The black box on the top right corner of the windshield is the antenna for the Onstar system. Web 1 Apr 23 2014.

Web What is the Black Box on Windshield Behind the Mirror. Web What Is This Black Box. Web May 7 2014.

This black box is the remote control door lock receiver which has the antenna for taking signals from the. Theres a quick-clip for the wire tucked in the headliner. There is a little black box on my.

What is the 3x3 square black box that is stuck to the inside of my winshield. First time making a post here but Im a life long Mopar fan. Web What Are the Black Dots on My Windshield.

I just took delivery of a 2024 fully loaded Subaru Crosstrek. What is the black box mounted on the windshield behind the. I find the huge black box attached to the top of the windshield quite obnoxious as it steals a.

Web 4 May 13 2010. I have searched the internet and other forums and have not gotten a satisfactory answer. Web Sep 14 2023.

The windshield has a crack. Web what is the black box on my windshield. Web What is the box on my windshield for.

I fell in love with them when I was a little boy and got the dodge Challenger with the HEMI. Fiesta 62 Plate Frozen White. Disconnect there and stuff it back under the headliner.

I have a thin black rectangular plastic thing with a black wire going up to my rear view mirror. Web I removed my black box because it kept falling down. What is it what does it do is it important.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts. Web 1 Nov 29 2008. Not open for further replies.

Web 51. I have a 2007 Corolla S and theres a black box mounted on the windshield behind the rearview mirror. I know you can help me.

Howdy all just purchased my first 4wd suv a 99 Yukon. Theyre made of a black enamel-based coating. Web 1 Jun 25 2015.

Page 1 of 3.


Ebay


Ebay


Walmart


1


Reddit


The Home Depot


The Home Depot


Ebay


Ebay


Jst Performance


1


Reddit


Reddit


Amazon


Walmart


Clublexus


The Home Depot

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel